This year at Modern Art 4 Kids, we have a new sugar skull printable for you to use in your classroom. And guess what?
It's free. Gratis.
That's right--free for you to download and share in your classroom. It has plenty of interesting shapes and lines for your students to color and enjoy. My kids love them and have been spending all of their free time printing them out and coloring them!
Some ideas to try with your cool new sugar skull printable:
- Make the mask extra colorful by letting your students color it with markers, crayons, color pencils and/or oil pastels.
- Bling them out and embellish with Crafty Chica chunky glitter, yarn, ribbons and rhinestones.
- You can fashion a few flowers from colored tissue paper and glue to the top of the sugar skull to make it extra fancy.
- String your sugar skulls onto a jute string and create your own banner in the classroom.
- Découpage your sugar skull onto a pumpkin using Collage Pauge (we like Sparkle!) to decorate your space.
- Cut out your mask, glue it on to a piece of colored construction paper and cut it out again. Heat glue to a popsicle stick and you’re ready to celebrate!
Click here for your free sugar skull printable.
As always, you are free to use my artwork in the classroom and for collective projects at your school but PLEASE do not use my artwork for resale. If I see my sugar skull on a print at Ikea I'm so totally coming after you. Heh. Thank you!
The sugar skull masks above were created by my daughters, a first grader and a third grader.
This sugar skull printable was originally posted at Mamiverse. com.