Free Día de los Muertos Printable
¡Feliz Día de los Muertos!
The day has finally come. Today, we will be painting our skeleton faces, complete with decorative flowers and swirl designs, putting flowers in our hair and we'll be heading downtown to our local Day of the Dead celebration. What about you? Do you have anything exciting and/or creative planned for you and your students?
In honor of Day of the Dead, I thought I'd share a very cool sugar skull printable for my readers to download for free! Yep, that's right, it is one of the coloring pages that I'm offering in my Dia de los Muertos Lesson Plan with Printables. And it's all yours to use in the classroom. Free. Gratis. For a limited time, folks!
Some fun things to do with this template:
- You can color the sugar skulls and embellish them with glitter, puffy paint, marker, crayon or oil pastels, whatever you'd like.
- Maybe you can add some bling to your sugar skull and glue rhinestones onto it.
- Or you can fashion a few flowers from colored tissue paper and glue to the top of the sugar skull. Oh, you fancy huh?
- Cut out your mask and glue to a popsicle stick.
- String your sugar skulls onto a jute string and create your own banner!
- Mod Podge onto a pumpkin to decorate your home.
Please don't use my free printable for resale because that would totally suck. If you use my printable in your classroom or on your blog, would you link back to Pearmama and Modern Art 4 Kids? That would be lovely!
Also, follow our Modern Art 4 Kids board on Pinterest.