More art lesson plan ideas


I am always on the lookout for inspiration regarding lesson plans. Let's be real: sometimes I just straight up "jack" the idea and maybe tweak a few things here and there and make it my own.

I guess jack wouldn't be a good term considering that when people are posting their ideas online, they have an understanding that other people will take and use their ideas.

There are some ideas that I wish I would have thought of, I will say that much.

That said, if you know of any amazing sites with really cool ideas, please link them in the comments so I can check them out. There are just some days when I can't bear to teach another Van Gogh Starry Night project, or cut another Henri Matisse collage without wanting to tear my hair out.

Whew.

And, scene.

The Gustav Klimt-inspired artwork above was created by a fifth grader.

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about the art education resource guide. I've added it to my 'favorite resources' and look forward to exploring the site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancie Kay! Don't forget to follow Modern Art 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog thru Paintedpaper. Great lessons. I would like to list you on my blog, if that is o.k.? I also do alot of art history related lessons and am always looking for new ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
    Edna from DoArt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I sometimes see ideas and think how wonderful sharing ideas is. Have a nice summer. Of course Van Gogh's sunflowers will certainly show up all over the place come September.

    ReplyDelete

Artistically speaking....

@Modern Art 4 Kids 2016. Powered by Blogger.